@nitrokey This sounds great! I have a couple questions:
Is it possible to charge the NitroPC through USB-C?
Is "measured boot", like with the nitropads, possible?
Are the internals (drives, ram) easily accessible? (I have no experience with mini-pc)
Any other preinstalled OS planned for the future?
Last but not least: Why is fonts.googleapis.com included in your shopping site?
sorry for so many questions, these just came to my mind immediately. You guys are amazing, keep it up!
@khaine411 Thanks for your questions.
1. Charging through USB-C is not possible.
2. Measured Boot is currently not possible, unfortunately.
3. Yes, the internals are easily accessible.
4. We don't plan for any other preinstalled OS at the moment.
5. fonts.googleapis,com is integrated quite deeply into the system.
@nitrokey is this a branded Librem Mini
@rakor It's the same hardware.
@nitrokey I like it! Having the chance to get this kind of hardware in Germany without shipping it from the US is a great step!
@nitrokey can it run 3840x1600 @ 60Hz without issues? I am running some older devices, but they all can only run it at 30Hz.
@rakor NitroPC can HDMI2.0+DP 4K@60Hz dual display.
nitrokey.com is one server in the network